The Pods at Morriscastle
Nestled beside the beautiful sandy dunes of Morriscastle Strand our Pods have great sea views and are the perfect place to unwind and listen to the sound of the waves.
Inside the Pods we’ve designed the space to work for both families and couples with sleeping accommodation for a family unit of 2 adults and 3 children. In the back we’ve a full size double bed with a sleeper style single bunk up top, a bathroom with a toilet and wash hand basin and a wardrobe. Up front we have a double sofa bed & mini kitchen. In each of the Pods at Morriscastle, we provide a kettle, mini fridge, microwave, delph and cutlery. You do need to bring your own sheets, duvets/sleeping bags and pillows, tea-towels and towels. Out on the spacious decks we have a table and benches for al fresco dining and a stand for disposable BBQ’s.
Things you need to know
Bookings open 1st of February, 2021
- The Pods sleep a maximum of five people and are designed to cater for a couple or a family.
- The Pods are €140 per night in peak season and €120 per night throughout the rest of the season.
- Check-in time is 3pm and checkout time is 11am sharp.
- A €100 security deposit is required at time of booking and is refundable upon checkout once the Pod has been checked.
- Full payment is required at time of booking. Cancellations are possible 14 days before your booking but they are subject to an administration charge.
- Guests must bring their own sleeping equipment, duvets, pillows, sheets, sleeping bags etc. There are two double beds and one single bed.
- Each Pod has a stand for disposable BBQ’s.
- We are a family park and do not cater for hens or stags or large groups of adults.
- The maximum amount of adults that you can book is two. If you require more please contact us directly.
- There is a minimum stay of 2 nights throughout the season.
- Unfortunately pets are not permitted in the pods.